What is Local SEO Service
Local SEO is specialized SEO focused on increasing search engine visibility within a defined geographic area and uses geo-focused elements to make you more relevant for local searches on desktop and especially mobile phones.
These geo-elements include your name, address, and phone number (NAP), special coding on your website that shows Google what type of local business you are (local business schema), localized keywords, localized content, and also a fast loading website that is easy to navigate and makes it simple for users to contact you.
For example, local SEO searches are what help businesses in Maps or search results when someone out and about on their phone types in ‘best pizza Perth’ or ‘Pizza near me’.
Make Your Websites Standout
Local SEO and Organic SEO
The biggest difference between local SEO and organic SEO (or just ‘SEO’) is that the former has a local component to it. This means that local SEO is dependent on searchers looking for something (a product or service) in a specific geographical area. Generally, local SEO and big SEO are serving two distinct audiences. One is trying to provide results to nearby consumers, while the other could just be answering queries or providing results to anyone around the world. As such, each type of SEO makes use of different tactics to achieve its respective goals.
Top 6 Reasons Customers Use Local Search:
- To find a specific business
- To find a product
- To find a service
- To read reviews
- To find a phone number
Benefits of Local SEO:
- Boosts local online visibility
- You reach customers who are actively looking to buy your products or services
- Route planning literally sends customers to your door
- Local search queries are more likely than organic search queries to end in a purchase
- Establishes trust and credibility through ratings
- Cheaper and more effective than paid search queries
Ranking Factors for Local Searches
To make the most out of local search engine optimization, you should pay close attention to various ranking factors:
- Relevance: Based on the information that businesses provide about themselves, Google evaluates how well a profile fits with what the user is looking for
- Distance: Google calculates how far each potential search result is from the user’s current location
- Prominence: This relates to the popularity of a profile, including positive review ratings, etc.
Make Your Websites Standout
Why Should Your Business
Care About Local SEO Services?
If you’re already working on an organic search engine optimization strategy, you may wonder why you need to care about local SEO. In fact, depending on the keywords and tactics you’re using, you may be implementing a local SEO plan already without realizing it.
Simply put, local SEO increases your online visibility by interested searchers. Did you know 64% of local customers use search engines and directories as their main way to find a local business? And, 50% of searchers visit businesses within 24 hours of a local search.
Local SEO helps businesses (especially the small ones) to promote their services or products to local customers. Search engines rely on signals to gather useful information for local search, including local content, links, and social profile pages, to provide relevant and useful local search results.